Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome to our blog!!

Welcome to our family blog. Several people have been after me lately to update Callie's blog. I've been very bad about that. I decided to switch us to a family blog since, well, it's just not all about her anymore! HA! If you want to see prior pics of her, the old blog is www.callierose.blogspot.com

About her though, she is doing great! She is 2 1/2. She has recently moved into a big girl bed and is doing GREAT! She knows a baby brother is in mommy's tummy and gives him kisses. It's as cute as can be!

We are going to name our little boy Gavin Kyle. He is due September 5th. He beats me up all day long, which I love until it's time for me to go to sleep! Kyle has given up and decided to sleep on the couch. I wonder what Callie thinks about that!

I hope you will check our blog and I promise I will add to it as much as possible. We have a laptop now so I should be able to do multiple entries while we are in the hospital with Gavin.

Here are some pics from the last 5-6 months or so. She hates the camera right now and hides every time she sees it coming, so I feel lucky to snap a good pic every now and then.

We have a lot of fun things coming up in the few months to come. Gran is coming into town next week, then Uncle Phil, then the whole MD crew, then Dale's wedding-guess who will be the cutest flower girl ever? We are going to see a lot of people there! Then only a few months until Gavin is coming. It's going to be a great summer!

Photobucket
Such a cute smile.


Photobucket
I love her pigtails!


Photobucket
Playing RockStar with Daddy.


Photobucket
Bedtime with Daddy.


Photobucket
Uncle Bubba and almost Aunt Brittany.


Photobucket
Her friends in the backyard.


Photobucket
Callie and Anna Beth's first twinkie.


Photobucket
Callie meets cousin Tyler.


Photobucket
Eating lunch with Mercy.


Photobucket
Grandma and Pop.


Photobucket
Rock around the rosy with Uncle John.


Photobucket
Hanging out with Uncle Scott (Aunt Cristina was there too, just did not get a pic of her :(


Photobucket
Her AZ friends, Evan and Kayla.

Photobucket
Beba and Nana.


Photobucket
Uncle Luke.


Photobucket
And me and Gavin......6 months pregnant!

Photobucket
20 week ultrasound, it's a BOY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my goodness...That pic of Callie and Tyler is so funny! :-)

Anonymous said...

AW....I LOVE the new family blog. Way to go!! :) :) I still love the pic of lunch with mercy the most. That is sooooo cute. :)Love,
Narey

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon,
Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing your blog. Callie has grown so much since the last photots. We are blessed to be on your list of special people receiving it. Keep it coming
love and hugs Barb :-) and Mark

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
What a great job. Love all the pictures of Callie, she is adorable:) You're a very pretty pregnant lady! See you in a few weeks...love, Silvia

Unknown said...

Callie is so pretty Sharon! And you look great!

Stephani said...

I can't believe how big Callie is...they just grow up too fast. You look great...I hope that you are feeling great! I know that you guys can't wait for the new addition. Two is definitely more fun and exciting than one:)

The Adams Family said...

Go figure...you're the first person to give my daughter her first twinkie! ;)

Love the new blog! Callie is growing up too fast. Seems like just the other day we were in Baptist & Kyle got "the call"...

-Shaun

Anonymous said...

Sharon wow callie is so cute i wish i could see her more. :[
and im so excited for another baby :D Love, Tess.


Website Hit Counters
HTML Hit Counter