Well, it's about time for an update I guess! It is October!! The weather is wonderful! Callie's birthday is this month, I can't believe it! She is going to be 3, crazy how fast life goes. Kyle is off work today and just left with Callie to take her to the jumpy place. She was so excited. She came over to Gavin before she left, gave him a big hug and said I love you. She is doing great around him. I would say our biggest issue with her and him is that she does not know how to be QUIET!! Gavin is doing great. He has still been in my room until last night. I finally put him in his room. I actually don't like to keep babies in my room that long but he has been waking her up at night so that was the solution. So, I cranked up her white noise, cranked up his and shut both doors. Uncle Luke had a football game last night and we went. We had a great time, even though it was freezing. Don't worry....Erin kept Gavin for me!
Oh, and Kyle got a buck on opening day of deer season. Not that big of a deal to me, but super huge to him and since this is a family blog I figure I should share that too. He was, and still is, super excited about it!
Well, that's about all that is going on here. Now to the important things....like pictures!! :)












2 comments:
Kyle looks in his element with that deer! :) :)
narey
Oh, I love the picture of Callie and Gavin in the sleeping bag together! So cute!
Post a Comment