Hello everyone! I finally have a few minutes to write. I just got done feeing Gavin and he is sleeping next to me. We've had a great two days so far. He is eating very well. He had his circumcision today and they said he would not be alert or hungry. WRONG! Ha! He has fed well and been wide awake several times today. He already loves his pacifier so I think I will have another paci baby. He is a big boy and busting out of his newborn diapers already. I had to get some of his clothes for him because the hospital shirts were about to rip his arms off when we would take them off him because they are so small.
Callie got to come up yesterday afternoon and this morning for a little bit. She is still really confused and does not seem to put it all together. I don't think she'll figure it out until he comes home with us and does not leave. She was enjoying playing with her new dr. kit today. We've had several visitors but have also had time to rest today too.
I am feeling good. Much better than after I had Callie, but still not ready for a picnic or anything! :)
Kyle is ready to go home. He is feeling quite trapped in this room. We will probably go home sometime mid afternoon tomorrow. I'm very anxious to get home too, but will take my time getting a shower and things tomorrow so all I have to do is go home and take care of myself and Gavin.
That's about all I can think of right now. Hope you enjoy the pics below. He looks just like his big sister!!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I've enjoyed reading all the comments and e-mails over the last 2 days. Sorry I can not respond to everyone but hope you are enjoying the blog.
Here's hoping for some sleep tonight...fingers crossed....
Celebrating
11 years ago

4 comments:
YAY for coming home! Good luck tonight!
Narey
You sound chipper!! Hope all is going well and your transition home is a smooth one. My kids never did well when they first came home - didn't like the change, I guess. But we all survived! Call us if you need us - we're right around the corner.
What a beautiful family Sharon! Congrats. What a big boy! He's like my oldest, Jonathan. He has a big baby too. Can't wait to see you again and hopefully meet the rest of the family too.
Lots of love,
Angela
Hi it's Jenifer Blair! The pics are sooo cute! Miss Annette was so excited!
Post a Comment